Warriston Crematorium Planters
- The planters are situated at the entrance to the Memorial Rose Garden.
- There are three octagonal planters, each carrying 48 plaques.
- Both the planters and the plaques are made of grey granite.
- Inscriptions are in relief lettering and should you wish you can have a photo plaque added to the tablet.
The lease of the plaque is for 10 years. You may renew this at the end of the period.
- There is room on the plaque for up to five lines of inscription.
- It is not possible to leave space for an additional inscription in the future but you may purchase a replacement tablet if required.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
T: 0131 554 3496